Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andyc192

first of 4 pixel laser

hi there everyone i decided to go for pixel laser resurfacing for my acne scars, just had my first about 2 hrs ago, it wasnt that bad, but my cheeks are very red, i have to put cream on over night and in the morning, i have to go back to work tomora to, has anyone had this procedure, and is there any joy!

In between breakouts, I had a couple Affirm treatments. Not sure if this is the same procedure. I think it is more of a skin rejuvenation laser although it has an amazing impact on acne scars. I only did 2 treatments and microdermabrasions in between , but I saw some good results. I recall my face having red marks for a day or so after treatment. I did it on a weekend so it didnt bother me as the red disappeared by Monday. Since I am still battling acne , they have put these treatments on hold for me until I finish Accutane regime. I also remember that the nurse supplied me with a post procedure lotion to apply after being treated. I did use this like crazy. Really helped with the "burning" feeling. If they gave u a lotion , try using that a few times a day at leat to clear it up. Good luck ;)

hi there face is still very red , thought i was going back to work today but its to red, i had c02 laser 8 months ago so i think my skin is still sensitive, but i can see bit of smoothness, too early to tell yet

Moved to light/laser forum. Please read the forum headings before posting.