Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Termolyt

Extremely slow healing skin

I have one month left, and though I don't get many pimples, the ones I do get take forever to go away and leave red marks that stay for months. Will my skin start healing like it did before once I get off accutane, or am I stuck with a red face?

I have one month left, and though I don't get many pimples, the ones I do get take forever to go away and leave red marks that stay for months. Will my skin start healing like it did before once I get off accutane, or am I stuck with a red face?

EMU OIL

Hi! I haven't started Accutane yet but I went to the derm yesterday and asked lots and lots of questions! lol I recall him saying that the medicine will continue to work even after you are done with ur prescription. He also mentioned that it remains in ur system for 24 days or so after taking the pill. Seems that based on what Accutane is supposed to do , you should continue to see results for a couple more mths :D

EMU OIL

Emu oil to apply during the course or afterward?

EMU OIL

Emu oil to apply during the course or afterward?

Read my EMU OIL thread or My Accutane Adventure...

Apply during

to the OP, yes that will go away. i remember my skin used to be very sensitive when i was on accutane. i used to get paper cuts on my fingers easily and it took like hella long to heal. i would say after you finish your course- it will probably be like that for another month. GL. hopefully the last month wont be bad. :)

the red glow took like 1-2 months after i was done w/ my course to go away.

Edited by ToanWLOHA

to the OP, yes that will go away. i remember my skin used to be very sensitive when i was on accutane. i used to get paper cuts on my fingers easily and it took like hella long to heal. i would say after you finish your course- it will probably be like that for another month. GL. hopefully the last month wont be bad. :)

the red glow took like 1-2 months after i was done w/ my course to go away.

Thanks for this!

I'm kinda bothered about these tons of red/purple marks.