Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notor

Clear at last. Happiest day!

Hey guys! If anyone remembers some of my posts crying about acctucane not clearing me up. Well the day finally came. I am finally clear of acne, I dont have a single zit on me and only 1 red mark which is gone aswell because I am nicly tanned now too. I had 0 side effects from acctuane and I am very pleased with it. Dry lips and dry face does occour but I just put lotion on and my face acctually looks good.... lotion always made it nasty and greasy but not any more, I have normal skin smile.gif I CANT BE THANKFUL ENOUGH for this forum and all the members and people that help out. I would of never learned so much about this wonderful pill smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif I hope everyone here realizes how great it is about stops using all the creams such as Retin-A and all those antiboitics. The truth is, if you are on this site you are concerned and its probably acne, not some 1,2 pimples and acctuane is worth it. All the money I spend on it,... its all wroth it.

THANK U GUYS!!! :clap:

congratulations, your story is an inspiration to us all and is everything we all dream of, now go out and live your life, you are now one of them, the clear people!!!!

but before u go, i have a few questions.....how long ago did u finish your course? how long did it take for dry skin to kick in? how long did it take for acne to stop? and you never get zits now? cool man. take care.

congrads..hopefully it wont come back worse like some ppl who used accutane have said happened :ph34r:

congrads..hopefully it wont come back worse like some ppl who used accutane have said happened  :ph34r:

:naughty:

That's really good news though, notor :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif I'm just about clear as well, and I'm only one month into Accutane. I'm so happy for you biggrin.gif

Thank you guys biggrin.gif

thebignosebandit: In 15 days it will be 5 1/2 months. I still have 15 more days to go to finish the full course. The oil production I noticed stopped at around 1 month and I didnt have oil on my skin anymore it was great. It took 2 month for the acne to almost stop, but then I had a few huge zits but only around 2/3 one after another rest was clear. 4th month I was already healing the blackheads were gone and I discovered I can finally use lotion. The begining of this month I was only left with a few red marks maybe 1 or 2. Now they healed. I cant answer that last questino about getting zits yet and I prey not to.

My skin is healthy for once!!! let it stay this way, I finally feel soo good looking in the mirror smile.gif

Once again Thanks everyone, I give my best wishes and support to everyone still in pain! Get cured everyone so you can be walk with a big smile on ur face like me! :dance:

:clap: