Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OOTB

Too good to be true?: Nelsons Pure & Clear brand, free sample

I have been looking all day for products without the ingredients that may cause a break out, which I am sure everyone will agree is almost impossible. However I have found this brand which uses all natural products (oils etc) and NONE are found in the “naughty†list. I haven’t purchased any of the products yet but the moisturiser and face wash look ideal for our skin type.

If you go on to their site you can get a free sample of the face wash (Uk only).

You can find the products in boots and Holland and barretts, they have a 1,2,3 step range.

I am excited about this it might not work for me (most likely with the skin I have) but maybe someone can find peace with it. Good luck.

http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/en-gb/u...ons-pure-clear/

Ok so i purchased the moisturiser from boots and i have only used it twice but i dont feel i can continue with it. My skin was heading to a build up of little spots and it irritated the area above my lips where i dont get spots. This may a result of it not agreeing with my BP, so please dont ignore the possibility of this working well for some people.

I am going to give Ponds dry skin cream a try since i need something that will work on the flakeyness of the BP.

The good news is i feel i am on course to finally get good control on my Acne with BP(Quinoderm) ,the right moisturiser and ACV on the night.

Good luck

Edited by OOTB