Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danaf

I'm back!

Hey all!

A little while ago I posted that I quit The Regimen because I had some really adverse effects from the BP. If you want to know what was happening, look for my post "I quit." Well, I've restarted The Regimen, and I'm having fantastic results!

Because of my extremely sensitive skin, I use a pea size amount of BP only at night. I guess I was using WAY to much BP for my skin before. Even with this small amount, I am seeing results!! I have had fewer pimples (even during PMS) and it heals much faster. I couldn't follow The Regimen precisely from the beginning, but one time a day with the small amount I use seems to work for my acne. I plan to increase the amount of BP if necessary. I still experience dry, flaky skin and some redness with slight tingling/burning, but it's nothing compared to what I experienced before.

My suggestion to everyone is to follow The Regimen, but it is ok to play with it to best meet your needs. Everyone's skin is different, and you may have different results. If you have sensitive skin, start off with a REALLY small amount and then work your way up.

I was skeptical at first, but with some slight tweaking it's working! Good luck all!

I'm glad to hear you've been able to adjust it to get results and make your skin happier. Thanks for sharing your experience. :)