Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikolite

tiny bumps under lower lip

when i stretch the the skin under my lower lip lots of tiny bumps are visable, is theis normal? you cant squeeze anything out of them however now and again i will get an inflamed one or a spot at least they tend to stay under the skin and not come to head. also below this i can see tiny white dots which appear to be clogged pores as if i squeeze them a white worm of gunk comes out (this also happens on my nose and chin) is this normal? if they get inflamed they are often around a hair (i am a man) and if you pluch that hair out the root has a hard tube of clear stuff on it.

I'm not sure about the ones you can't get anything out of but I have little ones around my lips that the worm of gunk comes out of that I think is from my chapstick. The clear stukk on the bottom of the hair sounds like the normal Root sheath of the hair, the inflamation is probably unrelated unless the stuff on the bottom of the hair was more waxy, yellow or off-white, in which case it's proabably a kind of ingrown hair.

i have the same prob! i have no idea what they are but i realy want them gone. i have them under my nose and around my lips. i dont know what they are. myn usually come to a head after a few weeks and turn into tiny pimples i guess? there tiny like white heads but become red. im so confused and want them gone!

I too have exactly the same problem. You couldnt have described it better. I'm in tears over this and wondering how to treat myself. it seems my entire chin area is inflamed with clogged blackheads as well. This isnt all the time but this past week it got real bad. Sometimes those whiteheads are not there and then bam...there hundreds in the crease and corners of my mouth. Clindamycin dries the area so badly and sometimes i feel they need to be picked for them to heal at all. Mandelic acid brings them to the surface but you still need to extract them. My blackhead remover works well for this. What will prevent oil production in the first place? Does this mean my skin is oily and i should use products for that? My skin is soo dry and flakey though...I'm thinking my cleanser....Boots gentle cleansing cream might be too emollient and i need to exfoliate like every day but that so harsh...ugh ....I"m 42 and hysterically crying that i dont want to go anywhere or do anything...its not a good life

I had the same thing -- a patch of little bumps under my lower lip -- for ten years while I was a teenager until I started the regimen. Now they're gone! I had a friend that had them all over his lower neck. He tried getting rid of them with a needle to pop them, but I think that did not work. The only thing I know of is Dan's regimen.

All of my acne is clear now except for small bumps on my forehead, but I am looking into that on the forums.

-Axarraekji