Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cheyenneiscool

sudden breakout and deep blackheads

Hey everyone!

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone else had a story or problem similar to mine...

I'm 19 years old, and I've always had clear skin except when I ate a lot of food that I was allergic to. (I'm allergic to almost everything,by the way) But about 7 months ago I started breaking out very badly. It was so sudden,and its never gone away. Now I have some cystic acne, and really really deep blackheads on my cheeks. Which is weird because the skin on my cheeks is very dry(I have combo skin).

I've tried eating a clove of garlic every day, taking 600 mg of ALA,vitamins, masks, pore strips, propolis, tea tree oil...everything I could find. My skin won't change. (except now I have ice pick scars AND acne). yaay :|

I haven't changed my diet and I'm not that stressed out.

The only thing I can think of that could have messed my skin up is maybe my metal blackhead extractor. it might have stretched my pores. I started using it last spring,and a month or so later I started breaking out.

Does anyone have a story similar to mine? Or have any ideas as to what caused my acne?

Ugh! I just want it gone!

Thanks