Notifications
Clear all

EMU OIL (READ THIS!)

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/09/2010 11:29 pm

Emu Oil for Acne - How can it help?

Acne is caused by inflammation of the skin, so it would make sense to use a anti-inflammatory product to control Acne and pimples. Emu Oil is one of the best anti-inflammatory substances on the planet - and it is all natural. Treating acne with Emu Oil has proven to be very effective, being one of the best ways to get rid of pimples naturally. The reason for this is because Emu Oil is non-comedogenic, which means it does not clog pores, so your skin can still breath when you apply it, and Emu Oil is naturally anti-bacterial, it will fight bacteria that causes pimples and acne. It is also hypo-allergenic (non-irritating) so it is great for all skin types, including people with sensitive skin. And finally, Emu Oil naturally helps to repair scar tissue, so as well as helping to clear your pimples, Emu Oil Skin Care products will also help to repair scar damage caused by acne. Its a acne solution you wont want to miss out on.

Buy it here> http://www.emustore.com/

Also check this out>

Emu Oil is all natural, and one of the most therapeutic and healing substances on the planet, thats why its great to use Emu Oil in Skin Care and Health Products. Pure Emu Oil can be used internally for its healing Omega 3, 6, and 9 Benefits. Or it can be used externally for many skin allergies including skin rash, or joint and muscle pain.

This range combines Pure Emu Oil and other natural ingredients including Essential Oils, that can be used for your whole body. Our Skin Care and Health products range includes Pure Emu Oil, Lotions and Moisturisers, Soap, Bath oil, Lip Balm, Shampoo, Conditioner, Arthritis rub, Massage oil, Pet shampoo, and Emu eggs. We have an Emu Oil product to suit everybody, and assist to heal almost any body ailment, these uses include -

Wrinkles and fine lines

Stretch marks

Arthritis

Eczema

Acne

Hair loss

Headaches

Bruises

Burns

Pain relief

Scar repair

Skin Rashes

Sunburn and many more...

The 3rd pic is a fresh blemish taken yesterday. Notice the redness and inflamation...The second pic is taken 12 hrs later. Notice of the redness has subsided and the inflamation has gone down quite a bit. This is only 12 hrs later people!!....The 1st pic was taken jus now...24 hrs later. 1 day. The blemish is now flat! Redness continues to fade drastically!. 1 day guys! The prrof is in the pictures. This mark will be gone by 2morrow.

Check out "My Accutane Adventure" as well how "Fade Red Marks Using....Mosturizer" as I speak of a different method and go a little more into the emu oil. Google it for yourself. Check out the video. This stuff seriously works. I would not lead anyone on. I promise you. Read my story. I'm here to help. And this stuff is a Godsend. Just look at the pics. Enough said.

post-123352-1268195452.jpg

post-123352-1268195461.jpg

post-123352-1268195466_thumb.jpg

post-123352-1268195452.jpg

post-123352-1268195461.jpg

post-123352-1268195466_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/09/2010 11:41 pm

Emu Oil Reference Guide [READ THIS]

Emu oil comes from the emu, a prehistoric bird that is thought to have roamed the outback of Australia nearly 80 million years ago and still exists today.

Much like the Native Americans' relationship with the bison, the Aborigines of Austrailia looked upon the emu as the core of their very existence. The emu provided them with food, clothing, shelter and spiritual sustenance.

Emu oil is rendered from the thick layer of subcutaneous fat on the back of the bird. Most commonly, it is used for the production of cosmetics but has also been proven to have medical properties, as an intensive pain reliever used in the treatment of chronic arthritis, strains, sprains, and muscle pain. It is also widely used as a wound healing accelerant.

Emu oil is a good emollient and water-binding agent with anti-inflammatory properties. However, not all emu oil sold on the market today is of animal origin.

Valued for thousands of years by the Australiaas native Aborigines for its healing powers, emu oil offers many natural qualities to help that can be beneficial to oneas health.

Emu oil is a proven anti-inflammatory, with effects comparable to that of ibuprofen;

a bacteriostatic, meaning that it does not promote the growth of bacteria; a Hypoallergenic, which means it is not known to cause skin irritation or have any side effects; a highly penetrating oil that absorbs without leaving a greasy feel; and a non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog pores.

Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.

Emu oil products make wonderful moisturizers that can smooth and condition rough elbows, knees and heels; soften and moisturize hands and cuticles; reduce the itching and flakiness associated with dry skin; and protect the face and hands from wind and weather.

Best of all, emu oil skin care products contain powerful antioxidants, as well as a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent, helping to improve the condition of aging skin. Offering both skin-thickening and moisturizing properties, emu oil skin care products help counter the wrinkles and dry, scaly, thinning skin that commonly occur with aging by moisturizing, lubricating and replenishing dry or irritated skin on the face, hands and body: and by preventing additional moisture loss by forming a protective barrier.

Naturally enriched with pain relieving and anti-inflammatory agents, emu oil products also reduce discomfort and soothe sore muscles and joints offering a fast respite from leg cramps, muscle aches, pains and pulls. Used increasingly in sports medicine, emu oil products are applied by professional sports teams and fitness centers around the world.

Finally, the natural bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration properties of emu oil help repair minor wounds quickly and with less scarring. These same qualities have also been shown to help reverse the effects of hair loss as well as certain chronic skin disorders. In addition, these properties can help:

- lessen the pain and scarring of burns and sunburns

- alleviate the discomfort of eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash and shingles

- reduce pain and infection from insect bites & stings

- assist in the repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks

http://www.emuoilguide.com/

MemberMember
(@figjam)

Posted : 03/09/2010 11:59 pm

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!! OI! OI! OI!

No but seriously that sounds awesome. I want to check this stuff out. I have some red marks because of accutane.

MemberMember
(@julius-jones)

Posted : 03/10/2010 12:05 am

No but seriously that sounds awesome. I want to check this stuff out. I have some red marks because of accutane.

Didn't I pm you the Avar-E info, I thought you asked for it

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 12:09 am

2 days ago I had 5 red blotches on the right side of my face. It looked like I had fn lesions on my face from having HIV. Seriously. It looked like I had a disease. I would look in the mirror and almost cry tears of sadness. Within the 1st fn night....I shit you not of using it....I noticed results. The entire next day I kept emu oi on them red marks. Ever like hr or 2 i would add a little more on by just pumping it on there. I would pump it on the red marks rub it in and let it absorb. Then I would tilt my head to the left so the red marks were facing up and pump a shot of emu oil directly on the red marks without rubbing it in. And I would sit there for a few minutes to let the whole shot absorb in. I would do that throughout the day. Not every 10 minutes cuz the stuff is pretty oily like.....but like every 2 hrs or so Id do it....Leave it on all day. Then at night I'd dab mosturizer over the marks that alrady had emu oil on them. Rub it in a little and then blot it without rubbing it in. Had to sleep on my back and left side only throughout the night but when I woke up the next morning I was like "Holy Shit". Drastic fading of the redmarks. And when I say I had red marks....I swear to God, no lie... I looked like I had some f'd up disease. Read my Accutane log...., I describe it a little more. No BS. Thats what I would do. 2 days.....2 days of what I just told you I did is all it took to get rid of these things to about 90%. Now I look in the mirror and want to cry tears of joy. This is what I got now..

post-123352-1268197775.jpg

post-123352-1268197775.jpg

MemberMember
(@figjam)

Posted : 03/10/2010 12:16 am

Sorry, must have been some other awesome aussie chick you were thinking of

MemberMember
(@julius-jones)

Posted : 03/10/2010 12:20 am

Sorry, must have been some other awesome aussie chick you were thinking of

Yeah her melons weren't as ripe as yours my dear

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 03/10/2010 1:09 am

2 days ago I had 5 red blotches on the right side of my face. It looked like I had fn lesions on my face from having HIV. Seriously. It looked like I had a disease. I would look in the mirror and almost cry tears of sadness. Within the 1st fn night....I shit you not of using it....I noticed results. The entire next day I kept emu oi on them red marks. Ever like hr or 2 i would add a little more on by just pumping it on there. I would pump it on the red marks rub it in and let it absorb. Then I would tilt my head to the left so the red marks were facing up and pump a shot of emu oil directly on the red marks without rubbing it in. And I would sit there for a few minutes to let the whole shot absorb in. I would do that throughout the day. Not every 10 minutes cuz the stuff is pretty oily like.....but like every 2 hrs or so Id do it....Leave it on all day. Then at night I'd dab mosturizer over the marks that alrady had emu oil on them. Rub it in a little and then blot it without rubbing it in. Had to sleep on my back and left side only throughout the night but when I woke up the next morning I was like "Holy Shit". Drastic fading of the redmarks. And when I say I had red marks....I swear to God, no lie... I looked like I had some f'd up disease. Read my Accutane log...., I describe it a little more. No BS. Thats what I would do. 2 days.....2 days of what I just told you I did is all it took to get rid of these things to about 90%. Now I look in the mirror and want to cry tears of joy. This is what I got now..

That is awesome bro. Cant wait till mine gets here to try it out.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 3:07 am

No Doubt!

MemberMember
(@chikorita)

Posted : 03/10/2010 4:19 am

Sounds too good to be true.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 10:10 am

Pero es no...Chikorita

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 2:29 pm

I just bought an EMU. I'm going to just bury my whole face up it's ass for the whole day and come out with perfect skin...

How many people you think would do that if it were legit??? hmmmmm....

I'm not even going to joke...

I DIDNT BUY AN EMU EVERYONE!!! AND I'M NOT PUTTING MY HEAD UP ITS ASS, DRINKING ITS URINE OR RUBBING ITS SEMEN ON MY FACE. Hope that clears it up

But seriously, this sh*t does work. I'm going to post another progress pic later on

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 2:32 pm

Post from a member:

anthony180 said Today, 01:48 PM Post #69

"AYO this is LEGIT. i did it yesterday for just half the day.. but applied emu oil every 1 hour and half!! realtalk thanks for this cuz it does work! my marks arnt totally faded but i see a huge difference ! and remember i had red marks on pale skin that hasnt gotten sun in 5 months.. so imagine that.. im on my 5th month of accutane and its already faded some! im gonna do same thing today every 1 hour and half a little emu oil! thanks bro this is good stuff!"

MemberMember
(@mrhelper)

Posted : 03/10/2010 3:25 pm

I remember buying EMU oil.

I thought I still had in my cabinet. I just read your other thread and I was like. hmm, I can dab it on. And I went to check and I forgot I tossed it out.

Still had 75% bottle left.

I thought it broke me out, but apparently, everything does anyways.

Face seemed extremely oily too.

But I don't think I got the one that smells like 5 wet dogs. hehe, so I cant say too much about that one. Even though it wasn't all clear and still had to be shaken.

But I know that it made my face more shiny than the Jojoba oil I'm using now.

I just put Jojoba oil on my skin instead and put more on the red spots.

Maybe it works, maybe not.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 3:41 pm

36 hrs later....and still fading

post-123352-1268253695_thumb.jpg

post-123352-1268253695_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@tyler-bonnie)

Posted : 03/10/2010 4:04 pm

You see the respones you get when you have pics ? 😉

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 4:33 pm

You see the respones you get when you have pics ? 😉

MemberMember
(@julius-jones)

Posted : 03/10/2010 5:11 pm

Real Talk is a Real Cutie

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/10/2010 7:16 pm

MemberMember
(@soccersweetie1101)

Posted : 03/10/2010 7:35 pm

LOL TONGUEE

MemberMember
(@pazuzu)

Posted : 03/10/2010 9:36 pm

And perhaps it is. There are a lot of scams floating around concerning Emu Oil, as it not yet approved by the FDA. I'm not saying that every bottle of Emu Oil out there is a ripoff, but you have to be careful when buying this as there is no regulation and no guarantee that it will work. So far no studies have demonstrated that Emu Oil is effective on humans.

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 03/10/2010 10:14 pm

And perhaps it is. There are a lot of scams floating around concerning Emu Oil, as it not yet approved by the FDA. I'm not saying that every bottle of Emu Oil out there is a ripoff, but you have to be careful when buying this as there is no regulation and no guarantee that it will work. So far no studies have demonstrated that Emu Oil is effective on humans.

Thats with anything you buy though, whether its FDA approved or not. I don't think there has to be an actual study to declare that is effective on humans, if i hear lots of ppl having success with it then thats as good as a study to me.

MemberMember
(@bdonpowerlifter)

Posted : 03/10/2010 10:18 pm

For the people this is workin with, how old are your red marks. I feel like they must not be that old, most of mine are at least 6 months old and I don't think it would work as well.

MemberMember
(@markbrown4)

Posted : 03/10/2010 11:57 pm

Hands off our birds bro.

MemberMember
(@julius-jones)

Posted : 03/11/2010 12:44 am

Hands off our birds bro.

lol wut