Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lady25

90210 actress with 'normal' acne prone skin

Hey guys please google 'Anna Lynn Mccord skinny vs curvy.' There are some pics of her without makeup and it really opened my eyes and boosted my confidence. Hope it does the same for you.

That's the fn problem with society today. It's not socially acceptable for someone to have acne because all thats on tv and in the magazines are people with clear fn skin.... And thats because they spend hours on in getting make up and sh*t put on their acne invested skin to make them look normal....I wish nobody on tv, in the movies, shows, or magazines could where make up.

Be fn Real

The standards are too high. And now with the advent of HD TV it's only a matter of time until all the presenters are exposed for hideous monsters they really are.

The standards are too high. And now with the advent of HD TV it's only a matter of time until all the presenters are exposed for hideous monsters they really are.

HD TV is AMAZING! Celebs can't hide any flaws in HD! Well, unless they are digitally fixed like Harry Potter. Is it bad that I point and laugh cuz it makes me feel better? LOL

I wouldn't care about these people having acne or not. We are all human and have flaws.

I completely agree. Judge a man for his soul not his looks