Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

we are all so much more than our skin. I know that we live in a culture that puts pressure on us to look "beautiful" on the outside. Who's to say you need flawless skin to be beautiful? I know plenty of people with great skin who are just plain ugly on the inside.

Let's :rolleyes: remember what Dr. Seuss said:

"You should be who you are and say what you think. Because those who matter DON'T MIND, and those who mind DON'T MATTER."

we are all so much more than our skin. I know that we live in a culture that puts pressure on us to look "beautiful" on the outside. Who's to say you need flawless skin to be beautiful? I know plenty of people with great skin who are just plain ugly on the inside.

Let's :rolleyes: remember what Dr. Seuss said:

"You should be who you are and say what you think. Because those who matter DON'T MIND, and those who mind DON'T MATTER."

aw, thank you for posting this. i worry about my appearance more than i should :doubt:

" I know plenty of people with great skin who are just plain ugly on the inside. "

So true. I know some girls that are physically gorgeous but are real a**holes. Its not fair. I also know alot of guys who have girls chasing them all the time but they are real pricks. I honestly consider myself a kind person and I would feel awful if I hurt someone's feelings, so why am I the one with acne and confidence issues? They deserve it, not me.

You cannot directly post pictures on the org anymore.

Instead, upload your picture to an image hoster (such as photobucket) and link it here.

Thanks for the post, by the way. A bit of positivity can go a long way sometimes. =)