Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rouge_7080

subsicion + fraxel restore

I went to the doc today ...so i'm gonna get done subsicion ( $ 200 ) laser restore on the chicken pox scars only ( $ 400 ) ....

before treatment

taking vitamin C with rose hip and

bromelain pineapple enzyme

drinking aloe vera drinks

after treatment I'm planning to use natural products for scaring ( products with rose hip and snail serum )

Anything u can recommend me will be welcome !!

Hey hows it goin. I too as well with be going for subcision and fraxel next week. I will let you know how it goes. As far as things to take i saw about 2 or 3 post down from the top is a good page. good luck.

Hi i saw the message on my email and i dont know if i mailed you back right. I have moderate rolling scars and i am really sick of having them. I finally decided to do something about it. If you stay on this site long enough you could you 20 great things about fraxel combined with subcision and then come upon a page that gives you a horror story of the 2. So what i do is not even bother anymore. i am gonna do something. My doctor is going to be doing subcision first, then fraxel and then the roller on my cheecks all in the same visit. I dont no about this, but hes the doctor not me and hes very reputable. i am kinda nervous, but you know what taking these viatims and retin a, c scape serum, aint doing anything.