Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rumah

i rubbed my skin harshly ,it is weird now!!

yesterday i rubbed my skin harshly..now there is a .5 inch mark on my chin...it became red and i had that burning feeling and the weird thing is...that water was coming out of it....i applied alcum powder on it then burning feeling was over but when at night i washed my face...the powder just stuck to it and that area has become maroon...it just looks like burnt skin...what should i do...i m not applying retin a on it...i m only applying olay moisturizer for sensitive skin on it....

should i apply fusidic acid craen on it?coz it is very good for every skin infection

Edited by rumah

yesterday i rubbed my skin harshly..now there is a .5 inch mark on my chin...it became red and i had that burning feeling and the weird thing is...that water was coming out of it....i applied alcum powder on it then burning feeling was over but when at night i washed my face...the powder just stuck to it and that area has become maroon...it just looks like burnt skin...what should i do...i m not applying retin a on it...i m only applying olay moisturizer for sensitive skin on it....

should i apply fusidic acid craen on it?coz it is very good for every skin infection

thank GOD my skin is back to normal...i used fusidic acid cream on the burnt area and that skin burnt skin shed like flaky skin...

I've totally done that before. Glad it's better!

i dont have any acne on my face...i m on retin a for 4 months and acne and pimples are gone...some PIH is left but i m hoping to cleared up sooooon

I've totally done that before. Glad it's better!

i dont have any acne on my face...i m on retin a for 4 months and acne and pimples are gone...some PIH is left but i m hoping to cleared up sooooon

yipeeeeeeee that mark is gone...which i made by rubbing skin