Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlb27

cyst scars??

when people talk about permanent scarring caused by cysts can someone please tell me what kind of scars they are and what they look like?

HEY! i also have scarring from an acne i had back in highschool and now i still have it. i dont know what ot do about it, i have a nodular acne scarring...its round and really red, and its hard it doesnt have any filling or puss or anythign like that. i was wondering if anyone also have the same as i do and what u did to get rid of it bc im so frustrated. ive tried everything from antibiotics, topical, injections, i dont know what else to do!

when people talk about permanent scarring caused by cysts can someone please tell me what kind of scars they are and what they look like?

Usually meaning like a crater or a toothpick kind of scar.

My cysts sometimes leave puffy areas of distended skin. My nose is especially prone to this type of scarring. Also I have a few hypertrophic scars on my chest from cysts. Other than that they don't really scar for me. It's been a while since I've had one on my chest and I hope it stays that way (knock on wood).

My cysts sometimes leave puffy areas of distended skin. My nose is especially prone to this type of scarring. Also I have a few hypertrophic scars on my chest from cysts. Other than that they don't really scar for me. It's been a while since I've had one on my chest and I hope it stays that way (knock on wood).

is there any way to get rid of that puffy area, and why is it puffy? thats the exact problem im having, it just looks kinda swollen and hasent gone down. i dont understand how something can stay inflamed like that? its been about a year for me and it still looks that way

See my gallery. I have posted some "Before Accutane"pics. All those spots are scars from deep, painful, annoying cysts. You can't see too much indentation from the lighting, they mostly appear red in these pics , but just as deep as the cyst is, the scar remains. Sux :cry: