Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boardingbunny24

Where to buy ACCUTANE online (with a prescription)?

So I am about to go onto Accutane, however my insurance only covers 50% of my prescription costs, so this will still be VERY pricey, so im very desperate for other options since I'm a college student! I do have a legal prescription from my doctor (derm. in Colorado), I have signed the contract with iPledge, I will be getting monthly prego. tests and blood draws monitored by my derm. What I'm wondering is if there are any online pharmacies where I can get Accutane with my written prescription for a discounted amount, I have heard that drugs from Canada are significantly less expensive for example? Has anyone had experience with buying legit Accutane from a legit online pharmacy WITH a prescription? Thanks for your help all!

I thought this was very odd...saw a link in another forum on here. i have no idea if it's legit.

There are several different generics. Not sure if one is less expensive. w/my insurance, I had to pay $10 copays each month.

Edited by mert1

Please make sure to PM the URL of any legitimate links where a prescription is needed to boardingbunny24 per the board rules of no soliciting/advertising. Thanks.