Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone

I am 17 and I for the past 2 weeks I have tried urine therapy due to the amazing reviews it has gotten from others. The first week I noticed a very slight improvement but now my acne seems to be coming back. Also I am sceduled to start accutane in about 2 weeks so if the ut doesn't help anymore I might just go on the accutane, I do not really want to take such a harsh chemical but I want my acne gone. If anyone knows more about urine therapy or something I am doing wrong please let me know.

My routine: I have stopped washing my face with anything besides the urine

I use the mid stream from the morning and save it in a bottle to use at night as well

I wipe a cotton ball of urine on my face in the morning and before I go to bed

I have also been drinking a little each morning about 1 or 2 ounces

I also have been watching what I eat to try and make it taste better

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Jessica Simpson was on Oprah just recently talking about different beauty rituals around the world. One of them was cow urine therapy. But you weren't supposed to put it on your face. You were supposed to drink it. :confused: Seriuosly.

Jessica Simpson was on Oprah just recently talking about different beauty rituals around the world. One of them was cow urine therapy. But you weren't supposed to put it on your face. You were supposed to drink it. :confused: Seriuosly.

Well most humans drink cows milk.

I fail to see how its much different

:shock:

Well most humans drink cows milk.

I fail to see how its much different

I did try urine therapy a few months ago. I found that putting a dab of urine on bad infections made them go away in 3 days. Otherwise, they were the type of infections that would have been there 2 weeks. So there is something to it. :think:

Oh i think urine therapy works too!

But whats the diff about drinkin what come out of a cows udder??

Are you a vegan? This sounds like a vegan point of view. :dance:

Are you a vegan? This sounds like a vegan point of view. :dance:

Adam a vegan? No way, he's the most voracious animal eater in Ireland. If it wasn't for him there would be no farmers. :D

Milk is actually meant to be drunk (by baby cows, but still).