Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm new here. I have naturally tan skin. I have some pretty bad acne scars on my face. I was wondering if tanning would make it any better. I'm kinda nervous to go since I'm a guy but I've tried lots of stuff to get rid of my scars but so far nothings working. Please don't tell me that tannings bad, I know that, I only want to go once or twice to see if my scars improve at all.

search around a bit bro. That question has been asked and answered. Check under uhmmmm fade red marks or something. To answer you str8 up.

What I do is put sunblock on my red marks or blemished ya know, Rub it in., Then I put a blotch on them with out rubbing it in. Then I tan. This makes the marks look not so dark ya know.

Its only a temporary fix though

the scars will not IMPROVE with a tan, they will just give the appearance that they have because of the tan. Also, are you meaning scars as in a pit or pock mark in the skin, or just red marks left over from an old spot (hyperpigmentation)