Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
G-rogerg

what up with dat?

I love the products and this site, but i was just wondering why it costs me 10.00 shipping to get my products?

they ship out of oakland, ca or san francisco I believe...... and i live only 2 hours from there, any reason it costs so much? I cant afford to buy in bulk... i can only buy a 1-2 month supply at a time.

I'm surprised your shipping costs that much. I live in Iowa and it's only 4something to ship here.

I'm surprised your shipping costs that much. I live in Iowa and it's only 4something to ship here.

Four something??? wow. How do you get that rate? I live in Chicago and the rate is no less than 12 or 15.

It depends on how many products you order, what sizes, and which shipping method you choose.

And please keep in mind that Dan does not make any money off of shipping. Most companies raise the price of the products to cover part of the shipping fees and then charge a separate "shipping" amount that appears inexpensive. Dan is all about being upfront about all costs and does not jack up the product prices in order to make shipping appear cheaper.

Four something??? wow. How do you get that rate? I live in Chicago and the rate is no less than 12 or 15.

Yeah just realized that was if I only ordered one product. If I order two, it's around 12 I think. It's gay. Wouldn't it make more sense to order them separately? Save a couple of bucks.

If you're ordering multiple products, you can opt for flat rate shipping: $9.80 for shipping no matter how many products you order. The only thing that changes is the handling fee, and the handling fees are the same as they would be for the same amount of products even if you didn't opt for flat rate shipping.

Hate it when someone says things like "it's gay"

Anyways

In all fairness, even WITH the postage, the price is extremely good. Dan's products are so high in quality and I really do get quite a lot for my money. Just compare, dollar for dollar, the costs with your fave product at the local drugstore and you'll see what I mean - even with shipping costs added.

Dan, if you're reading this, I'm a big fan of your products and regime (especially the AHA) and I'm only sorry I didn't find you sooner in my life. But, hey, even at 47, it's never too. A great big heartfelt THANK YOU, Dan.

cheers