Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got dumped for being too ugly! my ex and i were set up by one of her friends whom i work with. I liked this girl a lot too, then she ran into me and my brother the other day when we were out at the mall...and she broke up with me the next day cuz she liked me brother better. My brother is quite good looking, and i know im not but i didnt think i was SO ugly that id get dumped for it, and it wasnt a clean break-up either, she said things that i coud not believe, i honestly didnt think it mattered that much but i guess it does, and now i have no confidence left whatsoever. Im not sure how common this is, but i dont think ive ever felt so low in my life before.....

Damn, that sucks man, how old are you and how old is she? It sounds like typical mid teenager junk to be honest. But oh well, just keep on truckin bro.

Nice avatar too

im turning 22 this month, shes my age, ive always been very insecure about my looks but i thought i was hiding it well, im told im funny....she threw that right in my hideous face too, 'funny isnt enough', she sounded so immature saying it but because i agreed with her in my mind, i was speechless, its like if i had a diary (i dont) and it haad my fears in it, she read them and used them to shut me up, and i work with this girl too!

Batman kicks ass; always has, always will

Edited by colostomus

im turning 22 this month, shes my age, ive always been very insecure about my looks but i thought i was hiding it well, im told im funny....she threw that right in my hideous face too, 'funny isnt enough', she sounded so immature saying it but because i agreed with her in my mind, i was speechless, its like if i had a diary (i dont) and it haad my fears in it, she read them and used them to shut me up, and i work with this girl too!

Batman kicks ass; always has, always will

That's pretty messed up man, sorry to hear about it.

Funny does go a long way, but not everyone is as open to facial blemishes as others, ya know. Just like most people don't go for a girl/guy if they are overweight or really frail.

im not sure what was worst, that she dumped me for my brother or that my brother went along with it! and she told everyone at work the same day and i work with mostly women and theyre all talking about it constantly!! only my manager (also a woman) seems to understand how this is making me feel and shes telling the others off for it, which i appreciate, but it didnt stop me from punching out the mirror in my room out of rage and frustration, and now im just down, my friends are very alarmed that they havent heard from me; im very loyal to a close group of friends and see them a fair bit and my best mate was shocked when he saw me yesterday. On top of everything else I have to deal with daily, i didnt need that, and i dont think i deserved that but i cant get it out of my head that she's right...

I like the saying "don't get mad, get even". Maybe just because I'm evil like that, but if I were in your shoes I'd definitely be plotting something against that bitch =P

2 words for you brother........you ready?????? ehhh hmmmmm......me. me. me. me. ehhh hmmmm....ok .......ready?????

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK HEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Dude fuck her man! Thats one fucking girl out of like billions. Dude why would you want to be with sum1 like that anyways. Hey, if she dont want to be with you thats fine. SOme people arent meant to be and not every relationship works but She's gonna put you down on top of it and be immature and say mean things. Dude you dont need that. You need to worry about yourself and thats it man cuz in the end thats all you got!! Thats her loss. Just get your shit together. Get back on your feet with your head up and move on. You dont need that shit man. Go find someone that wants to be with you for you!! There are plenty out there. Hell, I'm sure you can find a couple nice girls on this website.

As for your brother....I mean I'm not promoting violence or anything but......I'd give him a crack if he gets with her. Fuck dude. Family first. And if he gets with her knowing that its hurting you......DUUUUUDDEEE. NOT cool. Thats just me though.

You should probably be more of an adult than me and talk to him about it. Tell him your feelings and sh*t. And if he acts like a douchbag then crack him.....No...wait.....No violence.....

Look....main thing....its her loss....Time heals all wounds. It hurts now but you'll get over it with each day that goes by. I promise you that. I'm 27 and I been through some rough times with girls and believe me You'll get over it. Trust me.

Edited by RealTalk

2 words for you brother........you ready?????? ehhh hmmmmm......me. me. me. me. ehhh hmmmm....ok .......ready?????

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK HEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

:lol:

im not the vengeful type....im trying to remember some things from therapy to make me feel like im worth something ( i went for things OTHER than acne, my life's a real bitch sometimes, but i was depressed), so far not working, but im young and i know damn well im fun, hopefully this will go away with time but this was something i was dreading for years, someone to tell me flat out im ugly, if anything it makes me feel even uglier than i thought i was!

As for my brother, i dont REALLY blame him, this is the kind of thing i expect from him, hes a year older than me, all charm, muscle (hes a personal trainer), TOTAL whore, and frankly, hes gorgeous, which is accentuated when hes with me even more.

I really appreciate the support everyone, I really really do, against my wishes my best friend is dragging me out of the house tonight and hopefully ill feel less like 'a bag of shit'<-- (my ex's words about my looks, not mine)

Edited by colostomus

I thought that Julius was the OP. lol Man, you know what you need? A new kind of confidence. A confidence that do not rely on others.

The way I see it is no one is attractive to everyone. Someone who I think is 100% perfect and gorgeous the next person can think is highly unattractive. We're not all attracted to the same things in a person, so just because you don't possess the things that attract this certain person who dumped you doesn't mean there won't be plenty more girls that are attracted to you.

im not the vengeful type....thx for the support though, im trying to remember some things from therapy to make me feel like im worth something ( i went for things OTHER than acne, my life's a real bitch sometimes, but i was depressed), so far not working, but im young and i know damn well im fun, hopefully this will go away with time but this was something i was dreading for years, someone to tell me flat out im ugly, if anything it makes me feel even uglier than i thought i was!

Every post you make you piss me off. Not you but your situation. She obviously has self esteem issues and is insecure about shit if she needs to attack you and bring you down to make herself feel better. You hear that??? SHE NEEDS TO BRING YOU DOWN!!! Now the only way to bring sum1 down is if you're below them....which she is....You are better than her...You know how you feel right now....?Depressed....Turn that emotion into something positive. Use that depression to pick yourself up and get out there. Turn it into anger or something to motivate yoursele. Dude I can feel myself getting motivated through your depression as I type this right now.

i would ike to end this post with a quote from a great scholar Sir Snoop Doggy Dog...."We Don't Love Them Hoes."

ive gotta go to work in an hour and deal with this again, thank you guys, really, for the support i actually feel a little angry as opposed to depressed now, which may or may not be good, we'll see, lol, thx again, catch you all later

What an awful awful awful female! Bitches like her give us a bad name ... we're not all like that :)

It's nice to know there are amazing women out there and not cold hearted ones like this stories main character

I feel like I walked into a manfest. xD Seriously dude, she's not worth your time. Anyone who feels better by hurting others is pretty lonely and sad. Don't even bother thinking about her because the way I see it, if you obsess about it, she won. Not that you can't be sad about it for a bit but you need to move on ASAP. The best revenge is showing someone how happy you are without them. And yes, not all girls are like the girl you know. Trust me. :D

All these batman avatars are really messing with my head. Is there some inside joke I'm missing?

I'm really sorry! I know exactly how you feel, a similiar situation happened to me. I saw a guy I had been talking to for a while and hadn't seen in over 2 months. I haven't heard from him since I saw him (a little under 3 weeks), he's even ignored the 2 texts i've sent him. It really hurts because I know it was because of my appearance and I really really liked him. Feel better :)

I actually had a better day today:D im trying guys, once again, u all rock, its hard to get over it cuz shes with my brother now, and he doesnt act like what happened is a big deal, its nice to know that im not alone, i was working with her for today, same desk for 6 hours, and at times it felt like she was going out of her way to reinforce what she said to me, and at the same time, cuz i was getting replies from everyone here before i went to work, i actually was able to just brush off a lot of it, it stung a little, but i think i deserve better and i think i CAN do better. lol, my buddy came in to take me to lunch and called her a bitch to her face, REALLY LOUD, the look on her face was priceless. its my birthday on this 25th, and im still not sure if i wanna go out....but im thinking about it, feels like the right start to recovery :)

Hell Yea dude. Hell Yea!!!!

Dont give her the satisfaction of knowing that youre hurting. She dont deserve it. Ignore her. Seriously bro.