Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

CONFIDENCE FOR HALF A DAY, THEN SHOT

WOW I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF, BUT TODAY I ACTUALLY HAD SOME SELF CONFIDENCE. Well that maybe lasted for abuot 3 hours because as soon as I looked in the mirror my damn chin broke out. The single thing that was the hardest to get clear is going back to its old self today. Seriously there is no way I am ever going to have self confidence again because whenever I get the slightest hope I get shot in the fucking face with the reality that my acne sucks and won't let me be happy. I hate you acne, I hate you so much. I would cut off my pinkie finger right now if you would be gone forever. I don't wanna go out of my damn house again. The left side of my chin almost no bumps this morning and now 3 huge ones on left and one huge one on the right. FUCK THIS I'M DONE

I know what you mean. That happens to me pretty much every day.

For me, it's sort of a catch-22: if I never look at mirrors I have confidence, but I can't properly groom myself, so I look even worse; and if I look at mirrors I can properly groom myself and look better, but destroy my confidence.

*sigh*

I feel your pain. sad.gif

Damn Elsa that was harsh. Anyways it is even worse than I thought because a spot which was going down from another zit just became the biggest mother fucking cyst in the history of my face. Is it possible for your self confidence to be in the negative range because thats what mine is now. I totally don't want to go on vacation and there is no way of me getting out of it. This sucks so incredibly bad, and I only hope praying can save me from myself.

ETD,

I've read that you're on Accutane at the moment (I don't how far into the course you are); however, if it doesn't clear you, ask your derm for a drug called Spironolactone. This drug is used to treat high blood pressure; however, it doesn't affect your blood pressure, if your blood pressure is normal to begin with. It works by competing with androgens at androgen receptor sites. In other words, the hormones telling your oil glands to produce high volumes of oil will be blocked from receiving the message. I know a guy who put up will boils and cysts for 25 years (everyday), and was cleared by this drug in 2 weeks. He is now 43, and has been clear for 21 months. Look into this drug.

I know what you mean, I was mostly clear for a few months then I got a bad breakout on one of my temples. I feel like I'm back at square one.

I felt really good,then looked in the mirror and thought wtf wishful thinking,

dont want anyone to see me,trying to avoid going on holiday too and stay put.

sad.gif

my chin and forehead fcking annoying they always stop and then a breakout for no reason

WOW I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF, BUT TODAY I ACTUALLY HAD SOME SELF CONFIDENCE.  Well that maybe lasted for abuot 3 hours because as soon as I looked in the mirror my damn chin broke out.  The single thing that was the hardest to get clear is going back to its old self today.  Seriously there is no way I am ever going to have self confidence again because whenever I get the slightest hope I get shot in the fucking face with the reality that my acne sucks and won't let me be happy.  I hate you acne, I hate you so much.  I would cut off my pinkie finger right now if you would be gone forever.  I don't wanna go out of my damn house again.  The left side of my chin almost no bumps this morning and now 3 huge ones on left and one huge one on the right.  FUCK THIS I'M DONE

Night I guess you can break out until you are actually finished with the accutane. The derm told me today that all the zits on my face were old ones. wtf you quack I just go thtis huge ass cyst on my face. Unless you consider 24 hours old you idiot. Damn I wanted to shove his pen and his wise ass coments up his fucking ass. Then suggest him some cream to put on his asshole to relieve the ithcing like he tells me to put on my face. What a dumb piece of shit, he knows that everytime I put creme on my face I break out. He is a dumbass if he really thinks I am going to pu tthis crap on my face. 40mg a day now is about the only good thing that is happening to me righ tnow. pray for mercy, pray for sleep