Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Self Conscious

Peanut Butter & Jelly

Alright so for breakfast I used to have PB&J sandwiches on wheat. How bad are these for you on a daily basis? Once in the morning at about 8:30 and I get up around 4-5am.

Wheat has gluten yes? And the PB&J must be sweets and loaded with sugar yes?

I never really noticed a problem with them and my face (but then again the only thing that screws me up bad is micro-eats) so if possible I'd love to have some again.... Like really have some :drool:

I make my own gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free bread and eat jelly made without sugar, and peanut butter that is only peanuts and salt.

Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with those ingredients causes me no problems. But I am very sensitive to wheat and even just 2 slices of wheat bread a day would make me break out.

Alright so for breakfast I used to have PB&J sandwiches on wheat. How bad are these for you on a daily basis? Once in the morning at about 8:30 and I get up around 4-5am.

Wheat has gluten yes? And the PB&J must be sweets and loaded with sugar yes?

Yes, yes, and there's also the peanuts.

How about some other nut or seed butter provided you don't have an intolerance, with banana, on sprouted grain and/or gluten free bread. Try sunflower seed butter. Sunflower seeds are a very high quality protein source.

I make my own gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free bread and eat jelly made without sugar, and peanut butter that is only peanuts and salt.

Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with those ingredients causes me no problems. But I am very sensitive to wheat and even just 2 slices of wheat bread a day would make me break out.

Wow, nice. I'm going to try and stay away from it for a month and stick to my current diet. After about a month I'll introduce it and see how my face reacts. Has anyone actually figured out how long it takes for the food to affect your face? Last I read it was three days, but before I remember reading someones theory about 3 weeks.