Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yaz28

Feeling sorry for my self day!

well iam and who wouldnt with my face red marks everywhere i mean i know im a pretty girl coz i get that all the time but thats WITH MAKE Up ON -.-! i just feel fake and a liar coz with out make up im i still pretty??

i just get soo down about it coz i dont have the luxury of waking up washing my face and walking out the door it takes about 15 minutes just to look presentable :wall: i hate being like this and i cant help but think this is the rest of my life. :(

Edited by Yaz28

Cool geschichte bruder

lol wut

well iam and who wouldnt with my face red marks everywhere i mean i know im a pretty girl coz i get that all the time but thats WITH MAKE Up ON -.-! i just feel fake and a liar coz with out make up im i still pretty??

i just get soo down about it coz i dont have the luxury of waking up washing my face and walking out the door it takes about 15 minutes just to look presentable :wall: i hate being like this and i cant help but think this is the rest of my life. :(

Do you have pictures? I'm sure you are just over-reacting a tad bit

hahahaha ya what does that mean??

no im not overreacting u can see some of my pictures from recent posts! and now theres more red marks=(!

Hey , i saw the pics , even though i'm a guy and maybe don't understand it in girls that well , i should say my red marks are more red and pronounced. I know you are a girl and feel worse about it maybe but i honestly say it's not that bad , mine's worse even in that lighting.

hahahaha ya what does that mean??

no im not overreacting u can see some of my pictures from recent posts! and now theres more red marks=(!

Link me bro

i know what you mean, my skin wasn't that bad before and i didn't get much hyperpigmentation. now i have tons and it's so depressing. i feel so ugly all the time!

having one of those days too....the red marks have gotten worse lately and i'm very light and make-up just isn't covering it as well as it used to, or at least it doesn't seem like it is....and i don't want to use thick heavy make-up even though it will cover cause it just makes me break-out more