Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trailblazr

Would you drink your own pee?

I just googled urine therapy and was reading about it for acne and other health benefits. Anyone tried that? If all people are saying is true, is it worth it? I'm queasy just thinking about it...but I'm not knocking it; on the contrary I just might try it....but I'm afraid I'll puke!!!

Edited by trailblazr

If I was being held at gun point then I would consider it.

Guess what? I just tried it. It was gross!!!!!!!!!! But.....I'm going to do it again.

Dude i don't know what you read when you googled urine therapy.....but urine therapy doesn't involve DRINKING your pee....Wait did you just admit to everyone that you actually drank your own pee??...

Ah dude leave him alone!!

Besides if you google it you will actually see that it does involve drinking your own urine, amongst many other things

Dude i don't know what you read when you googled urine therapy.....but urine therapy doesn't involve DRINKING your pee....Wait did you just admit to everyone that you actually drank your own pee??...

Well, actually it DOES involve drinking... And it's been used for many centuries, so the OP is definitely not the only one.

Ah dude leave him alone!!

Besides if you google it you will actually see that it does involve drinking your own urine, amongst many other things

:clap: Exactly!

WHERE ???....send me a link to information advising you to drink your pee to cure acne.....its certainly not on this website....I mean I'm not trying to publicly call someone out for drinking their own pee...I just don't want someone to drink their own pee because someone on the internet said so.

Guess what? I just tried it. It was gross!!!!!!!!!! But.....I'm going to do it again.

:X Somehow I can feel how gross it was ;)

Do you also use it topically?

One thing to keep in mind: you need to have a pretty healthy diet to begin with, otherwise you'll be re-using crap.

seriously??? you're going to cite an internet page created by an energy healer from Asheville????AN ENERGY HEALER?!?!?!

And dan has no page or topic or forum on here in which he recommends drinking urine....(Im only dragging this out because this web site, and the message boards, should not be used to encourage absurd, pointless behavior with no empirical backup)

Trailblazer....Don't put THIS much faith in sketchy internet sites....do not drink your pee unless your in the middle of the sahara and out of water...

Edited by Imthorpedo

I just googled urine therapy and was reading about it for acne and other health benefits. Anyone tried that? If all people are saying is true, is it worth it? I'm queasy just thinking about it...but I'm not knocking it; on the contrary I just might try it....but I'm afraid I'll puke!!!

To be honest ... I DID IT (no sarcasm!) ... 2-3 times, and it didn't do anything. Not worth it.

Ok who wants a kiss now? :wub:

Edited by Marrakech

seriously??? you're going to cite an internet page created by an energy healer from Asheville????AN ENERGY HEALER?!?!?!

And dan has no page or topic or forum on here in which he recommends drinking urine....

Trailblazer....Don't put THIS much faith in sketchy internet sites....do not drink your pee unless your in the middle of the sahara and out of water...

Have you even tried to read any article from the Google search?

Dan doesn't have a page or topic or forum where he recommends nutrition and holistic health. It's a discussion platform. But he does have a review section on urine therapy. And here's also some huge threads on the subject. Besides that: why would the OP take your advice to not drink it instead of an energy healer's advice? The website Adam posted contains reviews of people who actually tried it.

Edited by AKL

Ok who wants a kiss now? :wub:

That depends on when you stopped :D

because urine therapy doesnt involve DRINKING urine....ive read where urine can be applied topically....but drinking???? It's no where!!!!! I have seen no legitimate site that recommends this for acne...

If you look at the forums Urine therapy is a legitimate treatment, as it has been tested and reviewed by many people...who applied it topically, not drank it....It is crucial that the method of Urine Therapy is not misconstrued or else people are going to wind up drinking piss for no reason!!!!

Serious question. If I told you that eating your own shit OR rubbing your own shit on your face would help...woud you do that?

Yeah you know I read somewhere that Andrea Dworkin mentioned chopping off your penis to prevent Acne because if you do this it will make your body more apt to properly distribute estrogen and supress testosterone levels.....And she probably had acne when she was a teenager so she probably knows what shes talking about....

Serious question. If I told you that eating your own shit OR rubbing your own shit on your face would help...woud you do that?

If it cured acne permanently with a guarantee that it didn't return??

Quite possibly. :dance: I'd certainly consider it. I'd definitely rub it on my face. 5 minutes of acute stress would be worth not suffering these 10 years of acute stress about my painful acne.