Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey scars4life

this invention is only for animals i think'. human skin is different

ok my English is not good, but it tries to read and to include all the patent, we see

if that cream/gel, contains phenol, retinol, olive oil and vitamin d, that only serves to clear- humidifying scar weave, but it does not serve to avoid that it becomes to form scar.

I ask: what is the component in this formulates that it avoids that becomes to form scar? I have not found any

there it says that it is applied every day formulates, it contains 88 percent of phenol, is something too strong, instead of to prevent scar, to create incredible burns

it is necessary to analyze but this.

Edited by eterna_maldicion

Very interesting! I wonder if the results would have been even better if they had used ozonated olive oil like in this study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698179/

what a strange mixture. i wouldve thought this was a peel given the phenol and retinol. its a very old mixture (being discovered in the 1970s) so i suspect if it had any distinctive benefits - it would probably be used more than it is today.

Very interesting! I wonder if the results would have been even better if they had used ozonated olive oil like in this study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698179/

what a strange mixture. i wouldve thought this was a peel given the phenol and retinol. its a very old mixture (being discovered in the 1970s) so i suspect if it had any distinctive benefits - it would probably be used more than it is today.

yea.in fact in the description it says clearly that its use is unique for animal, and nonhuman

I didn't see it say that it was only or unique for animals. Besides it worked for a pig, which after a mouse is the next best thing, when it comes to seeing if it would work for humans. By the way, the goal of scarless healing isn't to see if it can be achieved in just humans, but at least in another mamal, which is when you get that much closer to translating it into humans. So yeah.

Edited by Scars4Life