Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pro-Active has been stealing consumers money for too long

Despite them consistently flat out failing to deliver the product, They also continue to withdrawl your money. When you call to get reimbursed the call wait is always extremely long and they frequently are unhelpful, in both reimbursement and getting it delivered.

They tie in scams like "free vitamins" which is really a 59$ charge that they falsely authorize once they have your debit card. Luckily I was able to get refunded for that! Today I waited 20 mins and then the agent suspiciously picked up and quickly said she couldnt hear and to call back! For what? to wait another 20 minutes to get nowhere. The company has steadily been going down the drain and there lack of customer service and ability to help ONLY when there taking your money has gone long enoough. I think a solid class action, and have some of these poor people get the money back theyve invested with these greedy crooks.

Pro-active ex customer

Maybe Practiv hasn't heard, but their products F'n SUCK!!!!!! In my opinion, the whole company in general is a complete scam.

Guest Samantha0193

I agree with you , Proactive made my skin worse! not to mention their "clear skin is sexy skin" commercial helps everyone to feel like sh*t

ehhhh. i dont think it is so much that pro-activ products suck, but that benzoyl peroxide sucks if you have sensitive skin and can turn nonsensitive skin into sensitive skin over time.

After 1 or 2 years of pro-activ working fine I stopped using it because the redness, thin skin, overall sensitivity left me as embarassed as acne. I learned that bp is not right for me, and I learned it the hard way, TWICE. I later used bp in the form of zoderm, which again worked for a while but eventually when I was clear I stopped using because I was so embarassed of the redness.

i do know people who have used pro-activ, seen great results, and not had these bad side effects. I think they have thicker skin...

As for the customer service, screw that!!! Glad to not be on automatic shipments with them!