Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madelineee

Teen Acne vs. Adult Acne. Please read.

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if it's in the wrong section, feel free to move it (:

Ok do you ever notice that all the people complaining about adult acne seem to USUALLY say "well, i never had a pimple all through high school and then all of a sudden BAM acne!"

Have you ever noticed how many people say this?

Do you think that maybe if you have acne as a teenager it's more likely that you just grow out of it and then not have adult acne?

Do you think it is more likely for people with clear skin as a teenager to develop acne as an adult?

Just want your opinions.

I'm 27. I started breaking out when I was a junior in high school. So around 16, 17 yrs old.

I FN hate acne!

This is the case for me. I pretty much had clear skin all through highschool, with the occasional zit maybe once every 3 or 4 months. When i turned 28 all hell broke loose and a year later (29) im still dealing with the same nightmare, it fn sux so bad.

There is no difference between teen and adult acne. Only thing is, when it's in your adult years it's not "puberty" anymore, it's a more complicated situation