Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
davidst

all these things to treat scars.. but how to prevent them?

ill rephrase

ive been getting small indents in my face due to the stupid perxoide crap dan pushes. so what should i do for my face? should i not wash it with anything that "exfoliates"? should i just use water and let my skin repair? vitamin c cream?

ill rephrase

ive been getting small indents in my face due to the stupid perxoide crap dan pushes. so what should i do for my face? should i not wash it with anything that "exfoliates"? should i just use water and let my skin repair? vitamin c cream?

How do you know it's because of the peroxide? People who develop acne scars are normally more prone to scars in general. I didn't notice the more serious scars until I was in my twenties, because young people tend to heal at a much more accelerated rate.

Is your face inflamed at all? Inflammation leads to scarring and aging. Do you have a healthy diet? Do you drink enough water? Do you take enough vit C internally?

"How do you know it's because of the peroxide? People who develop acne scars are normally more prone to scars in general. I didn't notice the more serious scars until I was in my twenties, because young people tend to heal at a much more accelerated rate.

Is your face inflamed at all? Inflammation leads to scarring and aging. Do you have a healthy diet? Do you drink enough water? Do you take enough vit C internally? "

because im 21 years old and never had a scar/indent on my face. i dont really have acne. just a few pimples now and then and i can break out depending on what i eat

my face isnt imfalmed, i eat healthy, drink tons of water, and take 3 500mgs of vit c a day

ive asked on the forums and people replied theyre not sure if the bp can cause scars but it peels away at the skin, so it can reveal old scars (ie chicken pox scars from when you were a little)

so yea, im pretty sure its from the bp

"How do you know it's because of the peroxide? People who develop acne scars are normally more prone to scars in general. I didn't notice the more serious scars until I was in my twenties, because young people tend to heal at a much more accelerated rate.

Is your face inflamed at all? Inflammation leads to scarring and aging. Do you have a healthy diet? Do you drink enough water? Do you take enough vit C internally? "

because im 21 years old and never had a scar/indent on my face. i dont really have acne. just a few pimples now and then and i can break out depending on what i eat

my face isnt imfalmed, i eat healthy, drink tons of water, and take 3 500mgs of vit c a day

ive asked on the forums and people replied theyre not sure if the bp can cause scars but it peels away at the skin, so it can reveal old scars (ie chicken pox scars from when you were a little)

so yea, im pretty sure its from the bp

I'm sorry that happened, best of luck!

I think scarring depends mostly on skin type, type of reaction, time of healing and how hurt area was treated, etc.