Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Everyone,

I'm a new member here on Acne.org but have been coming to this site for several years now. Where I have found quite a bit of good info on this site and have been on Dan's topical skin regiment for some time now with some decent success, however nothing has worked as good as Vitamin B5 (Pantothnenic Acid) for me. And like myself, I know a lot of people find it difficult to locate ACTUAL vitamin B5 in powder form anywhere!!! And going to a health food store to purchase pills or tablets isn't really economical for us now is it? So, I have done quite an extensive search to find a creditable supplier here in the U.S. where I could only find one. The company's name is 'Pure Bulk' or www.purebulk.com. They're more of a small "word-of-mouth" company, which is why it took me so long to find them online. And didn't want to create a post recommending Pure Bulk until I've personally ordered from them myself, so I ordered 1kg (2+ lbs.) of Vitamin B5 from them a month ago and it works great! I live in Colorado and it only took 3 business days to receive my package (via USPS). Also, they have quite an extensive array of other bulk vitamins, minerals and supplements as well in different weights too. So, if you want bulk vitamin B5 in powder form look no further than purebulk.com.

P.S. The only down side to pure vitamin B5 in powder form is that is taste god awful, but a small price to pay. Good luck everyone! ;)

This is great :] I've been looking for a powder form of b5 for awhile too, but I gave up. Can you give a link to the exact one you bought?