Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading about bio oil and how it's supposed to help with acne, well mainly scars/red marks. I'm going to buy some tomorrow but I'd like to hear anyones experience with it. I want to use it but I'm not sure if it's going to aggravate my active acne, or maybe it helps? Any feedback about bio oil is greatly appreciated!

I've been reading about bio oil and how it's supposed to help with acne, well mainly scars/red marks. I'm going to buy some tomorrow but I'd like to hear anyones experience with it. I want to use it but I'm not sure if it's going to aggravate my active acne, or maybe it helps? Any feedback about bio oil is greatly appreciated!

Jay, don't buy it, I have it.. it's super greasy, you better off using olive oil, which also fades red marks.

I can send you left over I have of BioOil.... my mom uses it to heal her cracked feet, LOL..\

I say.. don't buy, use olive oil.

Just put it on for the first time, you were right. This stuff is super greasy, I wonder why it says right on the bottle "non greasy", lol. Will post an update in a few weeks after the bottle is gone if anyone cares!

Just put it on for the first time, you were right. This stuff is super greasy, I wonder why it says right on the bottle "non greasy", lol. Will post an update in a few weeks after the bottle is gone if anyone cares!

its honestly going well for me wat about u? are u massaging it diluted?

It's been a few days...it's definitely not making my skin worse at least. I like it so far but havn't noticed anything huge. I don't dilute it, I just use it how it comes in the bottle. I massage it into my skin for a minute and then let it sit. After 30mins - 2 hours I wipe off any excess so my face isn't super greasy looking.

How long have you been using it?

I used it for a few weeks. I only did it on my chin, because i knew it would be risky with it being so oily, like a long term patch test kind of thing.

At first it was ok, it soothes into the skin well so it isn't to greasy when its applied (use little amounts mind you).

However, after a couple weeks it started to break me out. It doesn't do any good to active acne IMO. Even with little amounts i think it started breaking me out.

It may have some uses still. I bet it would be a good moisturiser for unactive acne skin, or for the body (which i believe is what it orignally was aimed for).

I've been using this stuff for a few weeks now...I kinda think it's working. Incase anyone was wondering lol.

I've been using this stuff for a few weeks now...I kinda think it's working. Incase anyone was wondering lol.

You should have jumped on the emu oil wagon;)

:/ Yeah I know...but I had already bought this stuff before I started reading about emu oil. This stuff says give it 3 months 2x daily for full results, after 1 month I think I am seeing results, so I'm excited how it'll look in another 2 months.