Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Guys

i just have a question about Retin-A

i went to my doctors last week and she has given me retin-a 0.01% gel and Tetracycline pills. When i come to apply my moisturiser, Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser, after using rtin-a it goes all gloopy and tacky if you get what i mean, i usually apply it about 15 mons after the retin-a. i just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if so do you know how to stop it or if there is a better moisturiser to use?

thanks in advance

ben

I've always been told not to apply anything for at least 1/2 hr but m derm said even 2 to 3 hrs. So i would say apply retin a after school or work and moisturizer before bed

I've always been told not to apply anything for at least 1/2 hr but m derm said even 2 to 3 hrs. So i would say apply retin a after school or work and moisturizer before bed

i m on retin a ...my skin is very very dry and i want to ask can i apply any moisturizer which has salylic acid and mineral oil in it??