Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out here.

So, fingers crossed my acne seems to be getting better v. slowly after about 6 weeks on the regimen. But, i still have these tiny white bumps under my skin which arent even visible unless i stretch the skin (say, push my chin out with my tongue). They have no clear head and are very tough, you cant pop them like pustules or even blackheads, which i know you shouldnt touch but anyway.. :rolleyes:

As such they arent too much of an aesthetic problem. however i just know that they are acne-in-waiting, because its from these bumps that my acne forms!

I cant post pics, unfortunately, but if anyone wants to link a pic in their reply i'll say asap whether its what i have or not.

Also if anyone thinks straight off that what im talking about are microcomedones just confirm it for me. i heard the term recently but cant find any picks of it. it sounds like what i have (micro-comedone=small-spot?) or are they just really small whiteheads?

if you have any picks of microcomedones or are suffering from them yourself, link them to your replies please!

Finally, how to treat these bastards is obviously my main concern. any Advice HUGELY appreciated!