Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadiee

Silica for acne scars?

I was googling things that help acne scars fade naturally. I came across this website: http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/21300/ It talks about SILICA for acne scars.

Skin covers the entire surface of our bodies and protects our internal organs from the harsh elements of the environment. Skin varies in texture, structure and thickness and is made up of three components. The epidermis - comprised of living epidermal cells (keratinocytes) and the corneal layer (the protective outermost layer of dead keratinocytes). The dermis - made up of skin appendages such as hair follicles and sweat glands, surrounded by fibrous supporting tissue and collagen, and finally the subcutis - a layer of subcutaneous fat and fibrous tissue.

Any scar on or close to dead cells, on or around epidermis, can be removed by abrasion. Plastic surgeons remove a part of scar by abrasion. Anyway those scars are always temporary; skin is relieving itself of dead cells.

But if a scar is deep and on the dermis, any effort of abrasion will even further damage the skin.

Acne Scars, suture scars or boil scars are a complicated matter. There is still eruption point trapped. It is like a volcano which can always erupts or even if it will never but it has a specific structure.

Those scars have projection and an opening. They contain blood vesicles, glands etc. Plastic surgeon either remove dermis and replace with dermis from other body part (they prefer dermis from buttocks).

But recent plastic surgeons burn the top layer of skin and fuse the ducts with laser heat so they won’t erupt. In long term and old age those ducts open or burst again. If you see film stars who got plastic surgery done on their face, when they get old they get uglier. Because fused ducts again get active and eruptions start.

Plastic Surgeons first remove top dead cells by abrasion.

But Silica is a medicine which is famous for removing foreign matter from the body. When Silica is taken body is in a shock because Silica is rock and body is confused and tries to repel not just Silica but everything foreign. It awakens whole body.

For example if a town is told that there are two burglars active in town and they will loot at least one home each night. Whole town gets alert and awakes and suspects every stranger. This is how Silica works. When Silica is given to body, it thinks an intruder is here and will intrude. So all foreign matter or anything which was not suppose to be in the body at a certain place is expelled

If you get splinter in you body you try Silica. It will create some situations very fast to expel it.

On Acne scars, there is lots of unfinished business, open ducts, opening of glands etc. Silica will drain out those glands. This will correct local skin architecture and skin will start recovering at that place provided all skin layers are there.

In my next post I will explain about how I discovered Silica to remove Acne scars.

He's claiming that he found this out by him and his friends drinking water from river, and they watched their scars disappear? Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. Some of these homeopathic people are a little nuts... Those people are often the ones that are obsessed with constantly washing every trace of excrement out of their systems, among other odd things.

He's claiming that he found this out by him and his friends drinking water from river, and they watched their scars disappear? Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. Some of these homeopathic people are a little nuts... Those people are often the ones that are obsessed with constantly washing every trace of excrement out of their systems, among other odd things.

Eh, those are the kind of people though that find cures and crap, they go through all kinds of obstacles just to find something. It sounds far-fetched, but I've heard crazier things.

Eh, those are the kind of people though that find cures and crap, they go through all kinds of obstacles just to find something. It sounds far-fetched, but I've heard crazier things.

lol, yeah ive read all the original posts in the board where this came from. there was definitely some interesting ingredients being recommended. they all seemed a bit like speculation with people recommending almost anything. most of the activity was occuring around 2004 and i remember distinctly the people who had tried silica for months were really disappointed. one even claimed their scars became bigger. im not sure how this is possible.