Notifications
Clear all

SCALP FOLICULITIS

MemberMember
(@bigwillmanc)

Posted : 03/07/2010 12:08 pm

Hello, i have just joined this web site today and im reading because im really fed up with the acne and foliculitis i have had for some time now, over 18months now coming upto 2 years. Im 29 and im 1 month into a 4 month course of roaccutane, im just praying that it helps as i have some large bald patches on my scalp which if anything seem to be getting wider = more hair loss and more new bumps and patches. The dermatologist said that he doubts very much that my hair will grow back because its now scarr tissue. I dont suit a bald head and i feel ugly a lot of the time because of this nasy virus. My dermatologist believes that i have a follicular occlusive disease such as acne conglobata/hidradenitis suppurativa. Also ive stated becoming very low in myself and down, im sure it is the roaccutane after reading so much on here, damn life can seem unfair sometimes

MemberMember
(@jnasajon)

Posted : 09/12/2015 12:29 pm

Hi, I had foliculitis for 4 years and I tried everything. For last I tried aloe vera gel and it's working. I put the gel in the morning before breakfast for 15 minutes, then I shower. i was buying the plant but now I just buy the gel at the pharmacy. I use the transparent gel.

I've been doing it for almost a year and its gone! I hope this helps!