Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay sounds gross, but I have found the my skin looks really good the next day after I have worked so hard on the stair master that I am literally wiping sweat off of my face; like a hose. It seems to really clean out my pours. This also probably relaxes me and relieves stress. Only problem is, I don't have the motivation to do it that often.

Edited by hippi123

You could also just steam your face over a boiling pot of water? That's what I do.

Sweating seems to break me out, but thats probably because I like 40 minute drive from the gym and I don't like showering at the gym because it only has cold water (its a real dive) and I don't like people seeing my acne infested back, which means that the sweat sits on my face for about an hour before I shower, which can't be good

You could just splash your face with some water before you go to get the sweat off. I'm sure it would help! And then when you get home then shower and cleanse.

Edited by JillyKins9

Exercise is good for your skin. Sweat is also good as it cleans the pores from the inside, just be sure to wash it off.

Exercise and sweat is good for you only if you know what you're doing. You should NEVER workout for 90 minutes and build up sweat to only cool down shower and have another session later

You could just splash your face with some water before you go to get the sweat off. I'm sure it would help! And then when you get home then shower and cleanse.

Yes, I should do that really, it would be better than nothing anyway.

I could take some cleanser too, though I'll leave out the moisturiser, I'd probably be labeled a "poofter" if I pull that out in the changing room :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by RonnieC