Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*jellybeans*

Persistent breakouts in Week 2

Im 3 days into my second week of the regimen and although I never expected it to clear me over night I was really impressed by the immediate improvement through all of week 1. I have read the "what to expect" and my skin matches the predicted stages in regards to redness and irritation however I have mild to moderate acne (doc thinks it's mild I think it's moderate) so I'm somewhere in the middle.

My worry is ever since the beginning of week 2 I have woke up with new spots everyday focusing mainly on my temples they are clearing quickly but seem to reproduce before they do. Am I doing something wrong or different from week 1 or is this an IB?

The clusters of pooey spots and red marks make it look alot worse than it is and combined with the dryness - its getting me down. :boohoo:

Sounds like you're just purging. It's totally normal, and lots of Regimen users go through it. Just keep doing The Regimen and try to be patient. I know it can be frustrating and discouraging to break out, but you're still very, very early on in The Regimen.