Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
___christina

Dr. Dennis Gross (NYC)

This may sound silly but Ive heard that many celebrities use Dr. Dennis Gross for their skin care routine. One for example - who has unearthly beautiful skin is Olivia Palermo:

Olivia Palermo Pic1 (Sorry I cant insert the picture for some reason)

Olivia Palermo Pic2

"What's your favorite skin care brand? For all my skin care I go to my dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross in New York. He does everything and is fantastic."

"Olivia's beauty address book: Olivia visits Dr Dennis Gross every few months for �€˜medical facials�€™ 105 East 37th Street New York, NY, 10016, but also uses his products MDskincare as a top up in between appointments. "

�€œMy dermatologist, Dr Dennis Gross, is my skin secret. I�€™ve been seeing him since I was a teenager. I go once a month for a good deep cleanse with extraction and everything. Then I don�€™t leave the house for a day.�€�

Ive looked into his office and website. Luckily he takes my insurance...I was wondering if any one has visited with him or have used any of his skincare on his website?

ANY type of feedback - comments, thoughts or helpful personal experiences would help. Would like to hear back from you guys about what you think. Should I set up an appointment?

Edited by ___christina

Ive called the office and a consultation is $300. Is that absurd or normal? I dont know. I know he is known as a 'celebrity dermatologist'...do you guys think its worth it?

No. The dude isn't going to treat you like a celebrity most likely, and you'll be fished to another doctor in the office.

You can always try it out at least, you don't have to go back.