Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony180

Accutane and skin tone question *need answers from people who have experience with this*

Hey guys ive herd alot of stories about flushing occuring and becoming more pale and even some people claim to get darker. well im not flushed but when im done working out or playing sports i get red, but thats happened to me since i was a little kid so i cant really blame it on accutane. One thing I am now is WHITE like a ghost. I used to be very tan.. sorda brown but thats cause I was out in the sun everyday. I cant really blame my pale complexion on accutane as i try to stay out of the sun as much as possible.. but my skintone still looks a little weird to me.

I was wondering if anyone knows if when your off accutane and its out your system, can tan like normal and will your skin tan and turn the same color as it did before accutane ?

This isn't my personal experience, but after my best friend finished her course, she was back at the beach with us, and getting just as tan as she was before. She does tan super super easily though, and never burnt before going on accutane. She did wait 2 weeks after she finished her course to start laying out though.

sweet haha thats all i needed... yeah i dont burn that much neither once i get used to the sun i turn tan :) im planning on waiting 2 weeks or more dependin how i feel as well. thanks i cant wait!

This isn't my personal experience, but after my best friend finished her course, she was back at the beach with us, and getting just as tan as she was before. She does tan super super easily though, and never burnt before going on accutane. She did wait 2 weeks after she finished her course to start laying out though.

You become pale because you stay out of the sun, and your face becomes grayer and duller.

You will be able to regain color again.