Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Am 19 years nd from GHANA.i hav suffered 4rm severe acne for 9 years now. Treid lots of medication but it wont go.how do i get it out my face. It makes me feel bad in midst of people.

Just keep washing your face, and taking your medication. I know it seems like you have done everything possible. But its going to take a while for acne to heal. If you plan on curing it you can take accutane, but once you get off accutane your face will break out again. I'm 19 years old and I have struggled with acne for 8 years, and I still have it. My derm says that it wont go away until Im about 22. I still to keep hope and know that it will cure. The only thing you can do is to take care of you skin as much as you can. Wash, tone, and mostuirize 2 times a day. Wear face sunscreen when going outside, drink lots of water, especailly when its hot, if you have any medications or cream, use them. I know they may not seem to work for a week or so but give it some time even though you don't notice that its working, other people will. And when you start to except it, you'll start seeing improvement. Hoped I help you.