Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rose_88

retin.a on whole face???

hi i m on retin.a for about 4 months... weeks before my skin was becoming smoother and redness and dryness was going...but i was using retin.a only on the effected area...now for 1 week i m using it on my whole face ...and now again i m facing dryness,roughness and some zits too....what should i do :(

I wish you guys with irritation problems would try the Avene Retrinal 0.05. I have really sensitive skin, but this stuff is mild, feels great when I take it off in the A.M. Also, you really need to use a good moisturizer when using most stuff that speeds cell turnover.

Take a look at my regimen:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Amazing-R...ts-t259558.html

Edited by iwanttoliveagain

I wish you guys with irritation problems would try the Avene Retrinal 0.05. I have really sensitive skin, but this stuff is mild, feels great when I take it off in the A.M. Also, you really need to use a good moisturizer when using most stuff that speeds cell turnover.

Take a look at my regimen:

man!!!! there is no other tretinoin cream available in my country except retin.a