Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delto

Questions of concern, please help!

Hey guys!

I've been reading through everything on this site and it seems like everything is VERY hit and miss for a lot of people. I find that I don't get acne anymore, but instead have quite a bit of scarring. I went on this website's regimen and it helped, even seemed to lessen my scars a bit..but when I used the Treatment on my forehead, over a month I noticed that two creases in my forehead emerged and became visible without expression. Annoying to say the least.

So I went online and examined many anti-aging skin products and some are very intense and apparently have excellent ingredients for collagen restoration, skin renewal, etc etc. The one I was looking at was Skinlastin, it has quite a bit of support and reviews behind it. Now my question is will this help acne scarring? Is there something I'm overlooking and will this in fact make the scars worse considering that it's meant for wrinkles? If they would help, why aren't they spoken about more often?

Now if that's all a bit, as aforementioned it seems that everything is a hit or miss so what kind of trust can I put into a dermatologist? I have funds and desperately want to clear up my skin, especially some bacne scarring. Is there something you guys would recommend I do or stay clear of?

Thanks!

Edited by Delto