Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White Fox

I need anti-candida breakfast recipes!

I've managed to follow my anti-candida diet, but my biggest problem at the moment is finding something easy(not 10 ingredients) and calorie dense for breakfast. I have some digestive problems with eggs so they are out of the question. I usually do the whole meat, veggies and Olive Oil for breakfast, but I find it very time consuming to prepare meat etc. for breakfast also

Edited by White Fox

Ooh, anti-candida diet breakfast w/o eggs... that's gonna be tough. Look into something with almond and/or coconut flours perhaps.

Ooh, anti-candida diet breakfast w/o eggs... that's gonna be tough. Look into something with almond and/or coconut flours perhaps.

Hmm, coconut flour is a good idea. Will check for some recipes.

Edited by White Fox

Did you find any recipe using coconut flour? Ilike the sound of that as i have become addicted to coconut oil lately.

If you have calprylic acid or whatever or Candiclear5 you can make a big bowl of oatmeal and mix them both together and kill 2 birds with one stone. Too bad you can't have eggs. I've been using eggs so far. You could make your breakfast the night before and then heat it up in the morning (if you don't have time to make meat). If you can handle yogurt (I know more bad carbs) but if you can, maybe some days have it with soaked nuts or nut butter. Load it up with a ton of ground flax seeds and pop open the probiotics. If you do have some time on certain days, I suggest you do some kind of stir fry with onions, veggies, herbs, olive oil and maybe even some garlic if you feel like smelling. If you need more calories just eat a bunch of nuts in addition to the veggies and you can even bring it on the go. Your best bet would be something with nuts because they are nutritionally dense and require no preparation time. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I made this tonight and I'm probably going to have it for breakfast:

2 tomatoes, diced

1/2 a large, sweet onion, diced

cilantro, chopped

1/2 a lemon

Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and squeeze lemon juice over. Add olive oil and sea salt to taste. Eat on top of cucumbers