Does organic dairy cause acne?

Organic dairy= acne?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Does organic dairy cause acne?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Never tried organic dairy

They say that dairy, especially milk, can cause acne so I was wondering if anyone's experienced less/more acne while using organic dairy products. Please post your feed back ASAP. Thanks :)

It may contain less hormones and other crap. It still has lactose. If your lactose intollerence. It mostly causes acne. However you can be only lightly lactose intolerent so you wont notice a big change...

So depends on how bad your lactose intollerence is.

I posted in your other thread:

After eating paleo for 4 months I tried to re-introduce dairy in the form of organic yogurt and a little organic cheese. It was a horrible setback. For me, organic or not, dairy gives me cystic acne in face, neck, and shoulders.

I posted in your other thread:

After eating paleo for 4 months I tried to re-introduce dairy in the form of organic yogurt and a little organic cheese. It was a horrible setback. For me, organic or not, dairy gives me cystic acne in face, neck, and shoulders.

Yeah I had this same issue. Back when I used to drink milk, I tried organic milk and it really did a number on my skin. I had a breakout a few hours after consumption, and to test this I drank it on and off and sure enough I would break out like mad right after. If you google 'milk' and 'danger' or 'fraud' you'll come up with some interesting links.

Personally I've never had a problem with milk, but I don't have a lot of it anyway, just in tea/coffee. We're lucky in the UK as injecting cows with bovine somatotropin, to increase yield, was banned a decade ago and it is also now illegal for farmers to put antibiotics in the feed. This applies to the whole of the EU.

However, I only buy organic. I remember a thread on here a while back singing the praises of raw milk. But having seen an interview by a farmer who said pus and bacteria from the udder get into the milk sometimes, and that's the reason we pasturise, so as not to make people ill, that kinda made me lose interest in that quick sharp!!

Go get your good bacteria from a jar, I say. ; )