Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maldition

what is the best regenerative gel-cream of skin?

in order to apply every day

the best gel to fight scars and to regenerate skin

my vote is:

oil of mosqueta rose: it is a mixture of retin-a with essential greasy acids

Edited by eterna_maldicion

my vote is:

oh i can understand you looking into these. to be honest, i dont think there is one. ive never used the oil of mosqueta rose, but i know retin a can peel the skin which over time can reduce scars.

im using nixoderm(2.5% sacrylic acid in it) and applying that with copper peptides to my scars each night. the aim is to peel the skin over time whilst stopping the formation of the tgf-1 - which creates scar tissue. i know retin a peels the skin, but i think it supports the growth in tgf-1.

in summary, i dont think these will do too much, but its nice to be doing something for the skin, especially until one can afford the surgery option. im getting very pro excision right now and really hope to get it if my scars are compatable and when i get the money together.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

my vote is:

oh i can understand you looking into these. to be honest, i dont think there is one. ive never used the oil of mosqueta rose, but i know retin a can peel the skin which over time can reduce scars.

im using nixoderm(2.5% sacrylic acid in it) and applying that with copper peptides to my scars each night. the aim is to peel the skin over time whilst stopping the formation of the tgf-1 - which creates scar tissue. i know retin a peels the skin, but i think it supports the growth in tgf-1.

in summary, i dont think these will do too much, but its nice to be doing something for the skin, especially until one can afford the surgery option. im getting very pro excision right now and really hope to get it if my scars are compatable and when i get the money together.

good point.

according to my investigation retin-a it increases tgf 1, in theory not to be good to treat scars.

path , a new study that says that the previous application to incision of keloid, with retin.a prevents its reicivida.then to be suppresor of tgf b1?

the use of retin is contradictory to, many say that it gives benefits in scars, but the increase of tgf b1 does not agree with that result.

in fact Dr pikard recommends to use retin-a, before applying copper peptides, contradictory no?

Edited by eterna_maldicion

my vote is:

good point.

according to my investigation retin-a it increases tgf 1, in theory not to be good to treat scars.

path , a new study that says that the previous application to incision of keloid, with retin.a prevents its reicivida.then to be suppresor of tgf b1?

the use of retin is contradictory to, many say that it gives benefits in scars, but the increase of tgf b1 does not agree with that result.

in fact Dr pikard recommends to use retin-a, before applying copper peptides, contradictory no?

yeah i dunno to be honest. hes selling something like everyone else is so id take his comments with a grain of salt. ive read his board he has over there and his responses to everything are that you should needle or use an acid followed by copper peptides - regardless of the condition, lol. my scars havent changed at all since ive begun. even though ive only been doing it a month/month and a half. its more an act of doing it because i should be, rather than im doing this because i personally know it works. its a bit of a shame.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey