Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soxfan24

I really like this board but...

I feel a little funny about using it. Dont get me wrong, it feels kinda good to be able to "talk" about skin problems on here and get stuff off my chest. But at the same time I feel a little embarrased. If someone is looking over my shoulder ill immediately close the window. I dont really know why. Is this bad? If I feel weird about using this site, should I use it all? I really wouldnt want my friends to know I use it, I dont want to answer their questions or hear "but you dont even have acne". Maybe its just me, I dont know. Does anyone else feel this way?

honestly i feel the same way sometimes. but i figure its just my own self conscious tendencies that make me feel like that. nothing wrong with it imo

I feel a little funny about using it. Dont get me wrong, it feels kinda good to be able to "talk" about skin problems on here and get stuff off my chest. But at the same time I feel a little embarrased. If someone is looking over my shoulder ill immediately close the window. I dont really know why. Is this bad? If I feel weird about using this site, should I use it all? I really wouldnt want my friends to know I use it, I dont want to answer their questions or hear "but you dont even have acne". Maybe its just me, I dont know. Does anyone else feel this way?

Haha i do the same thing when i am at work.

I have acne.org set as a toolbar. When ever I have people over I always remove it. Acne is just a very sensitive topic. There's nothing wrong with feeling weird about taking about it. Really

I'd rather talk about sex with my 75 yr old grandmother

lol I used to feel weird about it. But then I met people from here and people would ask me how they met them and I just stopped caring. I'd tell them that I met them on an acne site that I go. I just explained it more like that I was on accutane and I go there to get information and advice about the medication and stuff and then made friends on there. Everyone I've told actually thinks it's really cool, if a little strange haha

I would always go on during school if we were able to use the computers lol, and if someone were to say why are you on there, I always gave the "oh just doing a project" lol