Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris M

8 weeks! Yay!

So I made it 8 weeks, and i'm quite proud of myself for getting through the rough days of severe redness and dryness from the BP! I have finally pushed myself to the full dosage of BP and switched back to Dan's moisturizer. It seems like it no longer turns me red or has that really bad burning effect. It actually moisturizes the best out of all of the moisturizers I have tried, but I couldn't stand the redness and burning when I started the regimen!

But anyway, for the past few days I have noticed a few pretty large pimples that have formed on my forehead, my chin, and my temples which is odd because I use BP on all those spots! Now I just began using the full dosage of BP yesterday, and before that I have been using a half dose. So is it possible that my face now requires the full dosage for it to fully clear, or are these pimples just flukes?

Thanks for the advice!

Well some suggest it takes up to 3 months to get completely clear, so this could just be another 'purge' on your way to clear skin since you upped your BP. All depends on your skin and how severe your acne was before starting the regimen I'm sure. Good luck!