Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EuroDrew

Blackheads begone

My nose is full of highly visible blackheads, and I want to change that.

I have no regimen at the moment, since I did the water-only thing to get rid of my inflamed acne. Now all I do is wash my face with water and apply some jojoba oil for moisture after showering. Since my inflamed acne is virtually gone, I just want a "nose only" regimen so to speak :P

I was looking into the Paulas Choice line, but I'm unsure of how many products I'll need. Can I just buy an exfoliator and maybe a specific moisturizer for my nose? Or is it essential to use a regular cleanser to begin with?

Any help is appreciated :)

oh me too!!! mine looks like i have 8 million dirt frekles! if anyone responds, please let me know drew. i'd greatly appreciate it. my nose has been like this for 12 yrs or so.

nothing will magically make them go away thats for sure.ive been trying for years to no avail yet.but the paulas choice stuff works ok especially the bha liquid.go see are dermatologist if you havent yet otheriwse good luck we're all here to help each other out.

too true, I am the bearer of bad news, but if you have anything like mine there really is nothing on this earth that can help them.