Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jws

been on the regimen for 4 weeks

First off i'll start by saying i didn't suffer from any redness/dryness, don't know why but i got lucky i guess. Although I am italian and i had three people say "hey you got a nice tan going", so i got tanner has anyone else gotten tanner from the bp lol?

Week one

my acne cleared up, i'm guessing cause the bp dryed it all out, but then like day 5 whiteheads purged near my lower part of my face.

Week two

they cleared then acne purged near my cheeks and white heads on my nose. then they cleared up on the last two days.

Week three

I was getting one or two new pimples everyday along my cheeks, temples, and forehead.I was definately getting frustrated at this point, but i just kept telling myself the bp is just surfacing all the old acne i had before i started the regimen. Then at the end of the week the pimples just stopped.

week four

Have not had a pimple since the end of week three. my skin has cleared up and the aha is taking care of the remaining marks extremely well... if progess keeps up i'll be completly clear in like a week, hoping i don't get another break out anytime soon!

just thought i add a positive story, since I see mostly negatives.

Edited by jws

Thanks for posting. Glad to hear you are doing well and I'm sure your post will be encouraging to others.

Keep up the good work! :)