Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saltychip

Salty Chip's attempt at progress

Hey all, I'm new to the forums as of last week.

This is my second week on the regimen and so far things aren't looking great. From reading through the information on the site I gather that it may take more than a few weeks to see any changes, this aside I'm definitely in the 'considering other options' stage at the moment.

Any encouraging/helpful words would be more than welcome.

Many thanks.

Edited by saltychip

Definitely don't stop now. I'm telling you it works -- follow the regimen as closely as you can for the first two or three months, if you can, and you will love the results. I'm going on week 6 and am so relieved to see a clearing face -- but at week two I was still miserable and not only trying to figure out how to hide my pimples, but also how to explain my red, dry face. I have to admit I don't follow the regimen exactly now, I started mixing BP with my moisturizer in the morning, but that was just now after getting over the first month following the regimen closely. It also doesn't mean it would work for anyone else's skin. But, I really am so thankful I stuck with it and encourage you to read all the other regimen logs and especially the success stories! If you stick with it for at least 3 months, you'll be one of them guaranteed and you'll be back here writing how great the regimen is for other first timers!

Definitely don't stop now. I'm telling you it works -- follow the regimen as closely as you can for the first two or three months, if you can, and you will love the results. I'm going on week 6 and am so relieved to see a clearing face -- but at week two I was still miserable and not only trying to figure out how to hide my pimples, but also how to explain my red, dry face. I have to admit I don't follow the regimen exactly now, I started mixing BP with my moisturizer in the morning, but that was just now after getting over the first month following the regimen closely. It also doesn't mean it would work for anyone else's skin. But, I really am so thankful I stuck with it and encourage you to read all the other regimen logs and especially the success stories! If you stick with it for at least 3 months, you'll be one of them guaranteed and you'll be back here writing how great the regimen is for other first timers!

Thanks heaps TMB, really encouraging stuff.

I'll definitely stick it out for a few months... Red and itchy skin aside :P

You can do it! Stick with it!!!! :) People always say sometimes things get worse before they get better, and often times with Dan's regimen this is the case! You are still pretty early in the treatment, so give it a couple more weeks and I bet you will see some major improvement. It might help to read over other peoples' posts about their progress and look at the gallery with all of the before and after pictures. To me, it was motivational and made me want to follow the steps perfectly so my skin would look awesome. So far it is paying off and I'm sure it will soon for you too! Good luck! :)

OK guys, part way through my third week on the regimen, still nothing much happening. Nonetheless, i intend to stick with it for a few weeks longer... Hope to join the success stories soon!

post-122781-1268475515_thumb.jpg