Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been dealing with moderately severe acne for the past year or so and let me tell you its not easy. You get up in the morning and hope that maybe your face has gotten clearer. Sometimes you just believe that maybe if you wish hard enough that you'll wake up the next morning with a clear face. Well that's just wishful thinking. Walking around school feels like a huge task and making direct eye contact with anyone besides your friends and family feels humilitating. Its almost as if you're shunning yourself instead of others shunning you. And you feel even more humilitated because you feel like people pity you because of it. I'm almost certain that any person with an ounce of decency would have the sense not to care but i know that anyone with acne is judged by it. I know that having bad acne changes everyones perspective of your appearance because even if you are very pretty people tend to notice your acne first. These facts are hard to deal with.

I just can'nt wait till my face clears up because hopefully people will start to notice my true appearance instead of this mask of acne that covers my face. Hopefully by this summer it will be clear.