Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skin is pretty well, but I can't grasp the energy and will to go outside today. My spring break starts next week and I don't know how much of this I can take.

I understand completely. My skin has been getting better lately, but i still feel like i dont have the enthusiasm to go outside and really enjoy myself.

I understand completely. My skin has been getting better lately, but i still feel like i dont have the enthusiasm to go outside and really enjoy myself.

Were you on accutane and that is the reason for you feeling down? Sorry you're going through a rough patch as well

I was never on accutane, but i used a lot of products that didn't work for me. I think BP really messed me up for a long time. I think i am getting through that now and my skin is healing well on its own. I think it is best to fight acne without trying to actually fight it.

Did the tane worked for you? Maybe it left scars or something, i was never keen on using tane cos i have heard some bad stories about it.

Well put. What % BP were you on, when I used BP it sucked for a good month, then kinda helped.

As for my accutane, I took it a while back, it left rugged scars not crater ones.

Are the bad stories from this site or friends?

Well i used clearasil, some other cheap BP crap which burnt me to shit, and even Dans regimen for a while. Dans regimen was without out doubt the best of the lot, but i decided BP wasn't what i wanted to use. Not sure about % levels though, all i know is all the stuff i used had BP in them. I was in fairness young and dumb about acne then, all i wanted to do was get rid of it the quickest way possible and use as much crap as i could get my hands on.

I read bad stories about tane here, i never talk about acne with people in irl, just too damn embarrasing. I think i had it serious enough for tane, but how it can leave some major scarring on some people really put me off.

Well i used clearasil, some other cheap BP crap which burnt me to shit, and even Dans regimen for a while. Dans regimen was without out doubt the best of the lot, but i decided BP wasn't what i wanted to use. Not sure about % levels though, all i know is all the stuff i used had BP in them. I was in fairness young and dumb about acne then, all i wanted to do was get rid of it the quickest way possible and use as much crap as i could get my hands on.

I read bad stories about tane here, i never talk about acne with people in irl, just too damn embarrasing. I think i had it serious enough for tane, but how it can leave some major scarring on some people really put me off.

Dead on about being young and dumb, it's a common mistake I'd say for teens, they don't know much about acne.

Hey, if you want, I can pm you some of my pictures from when I was on accutane, so you get first hand knowledge of how my skin looked with the side affects

Yeah tell me about it. I thought having the dryest possible skin was a good thing. When i was 16 i would leave BP for 20 minutes and get the skin as dry as possible, without realising i was doing the exact opposite thing to what i should be doing.

You can PM me if you want, might be interesting to see what side affects to the skin tane does, because thats whats putting me off. If it really isn't so bad for you maybe i'll look into trying to get on it if it gets bad again (i know it will), as we seem to be in the same boat and all. Or i could just go lurking some more in the tane forum, lol.

Yeah tell me about it. I thought having the dryest possible skin was a good thing. When i was 16 i would leave BP for 20 minutes and get the skin as dry as possible, without realising i was doing the exact opposite thing to what i should be doing.

You can PM me if you want, might be interesting to see what side affects to the skin tane does, because thats whats putting me off. If it really isn't so bad for you maybe i'll look into trying to get on it if it gets bad again (i know it will), as we seem to be in the same boat and all. Or i could just go lurking some more in the tane forum, lol.

LOL wow I never heard of using BP like that, glad you learned from your mistakes.