Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chipandputt1

Recommended Subcision Doctor

Hello All,

I have read about and am ready to have subcision done. Problem is locating a reputable doctor. I am looking for suggestions. I'm in Arkansas, but would consider traveling west as far as Dallas, TX, east as far as Nashville, TN, or Oklahoma City, OK. I guess really anywhere, but would rather not have to fly due to post op look ect... Thanks.

Hello,

I decided to do subcision for my scars, but I really struggle to find a good doctor... I am trying to be extremely careful with my choice, because I had a bad experience with dermatologists :(

Does anyone know a good doctor in Europe/Asia?

Thanks everyone!

Hello,

I decided to do subcision for my scars, but I really struggle to find a good doctor... I am trying to be extremely careful with my choice, because I had a bad experience with dermatologists

Thanks everyone!

Lots of docs do subcision in Asia O_O for cheap too. That goes for Tca Cross since it was invented in Korea. TCA Cross and Subcision combo provide good results.

Hello,

I decided to do subcision for my scars, but I really struggle to find a good doctor... I am trying to be extremely careful with my choice, because I had a bad experience with dermatologists sad.png

Thanks everyone!

Lots of docs do subcision in Asia O_O for cheap too. That goes for Tca Cross since it was invented in Korea. TCA Cross and Subcision combo provide good results.

Thanks for your reply, Robertitooo. Yeah, I think you're right, the best place to look for subcision is Singapore, Korea or Japan... I'm just hoping to find the right doctor :)

Hello,

I decided to do subcision for my scars, but I really struggle to find a good doctor... I am trying to be extremely careful with my choice, because I had a bad experience with dermatologists sad.png

Thanks everyone!

Lots of docs do subcision in Asia for cheap too. That goes for Tca Cross since it was invented in Korea. TCA Cross and Subcision combo provide good results.

Thanks for your reply, Robertitooo. Yeah, I think you're right, the best place to look for subcision is Singapore, Korea or Japan... I'm just hoping to find the right doctor

Good luck

Hello,

Thanks everyone!

Lots of docs do subcision in Asia for cheap too. That goes for Tca Cross since it was invented in Korea. TCA Cross and Subcision combo provide good results.

Thanks for your reply, Robertitooo. Yeah, I think you're right, the best place to look for subcision is Singapore, Korea or Japan... I'm just hoping to find the right doctor

Good luck

Thank you! Good luck to all of us! We deserve

Anyone has an experience with this clinic?

http://www.drcalvinchan.com/about/

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Edited by Liberte